Google Webmaster Central

Monday, May 16, 2011

April and May 2011

Things have been very busy in the Sly household of late but particularly with me. The first week in April I had to go to California on business. The second week was spent making a birthday cake and cake pops for the twins 2nd birthday which we celebrated on the 17th (another post on that later). There were many late nights spent baking and decorating. The next week was filled with manager training at the office which involved a long commute to the office and a deviation from my normal routine. I work from home 4 days a week which, at a minimum, allows me to do laundry. Easter followed the training and Easter Bunny related activities. The final week in April involved a sick child and a walk for charity.

Phew.

Then comes May....so far this month I have had more sick children, run a 5k race to support the school system which was followed by a trip to the ER on Mother's Day with a case of Bursitis. I have had two meetings for my multiples group, walked/run in a 1/2 marathon (in 2 hours 40 minutes), got runner's knee and am now preparing for a trip to England with the family. We are going to my sister-in-law's wedding, hanging out with Greg's family and hoping to see some friends.

Wish me luck! I will be returning from the trip with a 4 year old!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

A wedding - oh, so much fun!