Google Webmaster Central

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Latest Midwife Appointment

I had an appointment with my midwife a little over a week ago. It was just a regular check up but since I had that little bit of bleeding she decided to a cervix check. After the check she said she wasn't positive that my cervix length was long enough (should be between 3 and 5 cm) and since I was traveling in the next few days, she wanted me to go for an ultrasound.

So, I had to get in the car and drive to another location for a last minute cervix check via ultrasound. Thankfully they discovered that my cervix was measuring at 4 cm so I was safe to travel and there is no immediate need of a cerclage. Needless to say I was quite relieve although in the end I didn't actually get to work until around noon which was a little annoying. However, I'd rather be safe than sorry and I like the fact that my midwife was being cautious.

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

What a relief. Get plenty of rest when you can at night.