Google Webmaster Central

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Tonight I am going to try and finish up the majority of my Christmas shopping. Thanks to my in-laws who are currently visiting, I can go to the mall after work and spend as much time as I need. This is not an opportunity to be taken lightly. My husband is at home today and so are my in-laws so everything is taken care of on that front. However, I can see the mall parking lot from my office and it's packed! I'm contemplating just leaving my car here and walking over as I don't feel like hunting for a parking spot but I also don't feel like dragging all my bags back with me. Decisions, decisions....

I also just realized that Christmas is only 10 days away! We have Greg's big company Christmas party this Saturday night and I haven't even figured out if I can fit in to my dress from last year. It is an empire wasted cocktail dress that wasn't cheap so I'm really hoping it will fit but if it doesn't I have to find some time to get a new dress. I also realized that I haven't had Lizzie's picture taken with Santa! I have no idea when I'm going to do that. Eek! Where did the time go?

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

It is definitely fast approaching!

Don't worry about Santa, I haven't take my daughter's pic with him in the past two years.