Google Webmaster Central

Monday, December 8, 2008

Airplane Ramblings

Time seems to fly these days and before I know it I haven't blogged in ages. As I write this I am on a plane heading west to San Francisco. It's the last flight of the day so while it will be a reasonable time in CA it will be way past my bedtime. Thankfully I took a nap this afternoon and I'll still manage to get a good nights sleep before going to work tomorrow.

There are a bunch of kids on the flight and it makes me miss Lizzie. She is so much fun to be around these days. She is always getting us to dance with her. She says, "mommy dant" and "daddy dant". She is also extremely fond of horses and is always asking to see the "horkeys" on our laptops which we pull up using Google images.

There is a small baby on the plane who was crying earlier. I think the mom is flying by herself. I wish I could help.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I'll soon be back with a report of my most recent trip to the midwife.

PS - As I was leaving the flight I noticed that someone had left about three dirty diapers (rolled up) on the floor. I couldn't believe how rude that was!

PPS - There was a 15 month old kid in the breakfast area at the hotel this morning. It made me miss Lizzie and actually brought a tear to my eye. Must be the hormones.

2 comments:

Carrie27 said...

That sucks that you had to be away from your daughter...and of course you see tons of kids when you are. Isn't that the way it always works?

The diapers on the floor...that is disgusting!

nonlineargirl said...

Waiting to fly home from CT recently I watched parents with twin girls (~18 mo). It did not make me want to fly with twins. Maybe our older kids will help corral the twins when we travel?