Google Webmaster Central

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year I'd like to give thanks to science for allowing me to build my beautiful family. I'd also like to give thanks to my body for not bleeding any more. There was just a little brown blood on Thanksgiving morning and nothing else since. I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday where she will do a cervix check just in case but I am no longer worried.

Despite the fact that I didn't do a whole lot on Thanksgiving, it was still quite exhausting and I was asleep in the couch by 8:30. I'd like to thank my cousin's children for entertaining Lizzie the whole time! I think she did her fair share of entertaining them as well. It was lovely to have a trio of babysitters around so I could help with the preparations.

All in all it was a great Thanksgiving with lots of good food and good company. The only thing missing was my brother and sister-in-law. Perhaps they will grace us with their presence another year although things are only going to get more crazy from here on in!

I hope everyone out there in internet land had a great day as well!

2 comments:

Carrie27 said...

I'm glad you didn't have any more bleeding and have an appointment soon just to ease your mind.

Get all the sleep you can now, because before you know it sleep will be almost impossible with being so uncomfortable.

nonlineargirl said...

Glad to hear that things are good. Remember that lots of women bleed during pregnancy and nothing is wrong. I know it is scary and will keep my fingers crossed for you.