Google Webmaster Central

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Day at a New School

A funny little story about the twins first day at their new school....

They are both in a room called the Toddler Transition room.  There are no cribs in this room or high chairs.  When they eat they sit at a tiny table with tiny chairs.  It is very cute.  I'll have to take a picture.  When they sleep they sleep on mats on the floor (covered by a sheet) with blankets.  When they went to nap today the teachers put their mats in different parts of the room.  However, Alex decided to crawl over to Emily and lay down next to her!  So they put their mats together.

I think this is twindom in action.  At home they sleep in different rooms.  At my mom's house on Wednesdays they sleep in different rooms.  Only when they were very tiny did they sleep next to each other.  Emily was definitely having a much harder time with the transition today and clearly being close to each other was a comfort for both of them.  I wish I had a picture of it!

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

That is sooooo cute! My twins have always shared a room, but I hope that some day we will have space for them to have their own room and I'm sure it will be an adjustment for them.