Google Webmaster Central

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not Superwoman


I just returned from a walk by the ocean on a gorgeous day.  We have had so much rain and stormy weather not to mention a long winter that this kind of weather is very rejuvenating.  But it also got me thinking about all the things I do on a daily basis like spending time with the kids, working full time, cooking, minimal cleaning (thankfully we have cleaners that come every other week), exercising and relaxing (that's minimal too).

Then there are all the things I want to do!  Like finishing all the projects in the house (I swear every room has one and it is driving me crazy), cleaning all the winter debris from the front and back yard, finishing my cross-stitching project, starting my quilting project, blogging more, making photo books, making online scrapbook pages of the kids, organizing the house, getting rid of the junk, etc.

Finally there are the things that I need to do...such as planning and preparing for the twins first birthday, and for Easter (I'm sure there is more but I just can't think of it right now).

Can someone make it so I require less sleep?  Or maybe the days could be 36 hours instead of 24?  Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: