Google Webmaster Central

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bragging Rights

You have to give me a moment and let me brag about my little toddler. Tonight when we stripped her down for her bath she said "pee" then saylt down on her potty and peed! She peed in it one other time recently but of was more of a coincidence. I know we still have a long way to go before she is potty trained but I am so proud of her tonight.

Ok another note I am very much looking forward to tomorrow morning because I actually get the morning to myself. I have the day off from work and my mom is looking after Lizzie until she gets up from her nap. I'll be spending the morning wrapping presents as I have yet to wrap any.

Merry Christmas and Happy Channukah everyone! We are having my immediate family over tomorrow night then we will be spending Xmas morning with my parents and one of my brothers. We might go down to see Santa at 10:30 then after naptime we are heading up to my Aunts house to celebrate with my cousins. It will be a fun but crazy day.

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

Way to go Lizzie! If you can get her trained before the twins you won't be changing as many booties as I am these days.

My toddler will go pee on the potty, sometimes, but doesn't say pee.