Google Webmaster Central

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beta Results

This morning I went in for my beta (blood test to check for pregnancy) and I've got the results! My HCG is 319! Woo hoo! I'm definitely pregnant and my HCG is nice and strong (they want it to be over 100). I go back on Thursday morning for more blood work to ensure the numbers are doubling as expected. So, I've made it over the second hurdle but it still feels like there are hundreds more. I'm happy though and excited. Let's just hope it's only one though cause I looked at triple strollers the other day and they are very scary (not to mention expensive)!!!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Hello, I found you through ICLW. I couldn't resist commenting to say congrats! Those certainly are nice strong numbers.

smartypants said...

Wow! Here's to numbers doubling!
Good luck!
(ICLW)

nancy said...

Wow! 12dpt, right? at 11dpt, my beta was 15 and at 14dpt, my beta was 43. 319? Woohoo!!!!

ICLW

nonlineargirl said...

I'm glad to hear it! Congratulations!

The Olsons said...

Yippee!!! So glad to hear the news. Can't wait to see you and Lizzie on Friday.

Dana

Michelle said...

Congrats! I've seen those triplet strollers--they are bigger than some cars....yikes!

ICLW

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!!!!! I am sooo happy for the three of you, well now technically four :)