Google Webmaster Central

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Short Order Chef

Tonight I was a short order chef. It somehow seemed easier then the torture that is sitting at the dinner table with them and trying to coerce them in to eating whatever I've prepared. I understand the importance of it but sometimes I need a break.

Lizzie had Chicken and Stars soup, Emily had a scrambled egg with a piece of whole wheat toast and peanut butter and Alex had pasta with red sauce and cheese (this was already in the fridge so only needed heating).

The girls both did a great job eating and Alex never eats dinner anyway.

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

This is my house every day for breakfast and lunch. I let them choose what they want, and I slave away. If dinner is something I know they won't eat (something spicy for example) I'll fix something else.