Google Webmaster Central

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Turning 40

I turned 40 on November 6th but I honestly don't feel like I'm middle-aged. Truth be told I am actually excited to be this age. For one I am probably in the best shape of my life. I ran my first half marathon this summer along with lots of other 10ks. I also improved my minute per mile time by a whole 60 seconds this year so im not only running farther, im running faster Last summer I ran mostly 5ks and ended with a 10k. My goal next summer is to run at least three races 13 miles and over. My first race in my new division will be an 8k turkey trot tomorrow.

I feel more confident about myself and my place in the world. I have a good husband and three great kids. We have a nice house in an awesome location and I have a job that allows me to work from home. I also like my job and am up for a promotion so things are moving in the right direction. This is much better than 20. I say bring it on!

No comments: