Google Webmaster Central

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have You Missed Me?

It seems I forgot about my poor little blog.  Daily life has been so all consuming that I have neither had time to write in my own blog or read the many blogs I subscribe to.  The holidays have taken what is normally a busy schedule and kicked it up a notch.  There have been lots of holiday parties for both the adults and the kids as well as the usual present shopping and baking.  In fact, tonight I managed to make up a batch of peppermint fudge after a quick bath and before I made a quick dinner.  I had about 15 minutes to eat my dinner then I had to sit on a weekly 9 pm conference call (which is what is happening now).  After the conference call I will make up the bottles for tomorrow and pack Lizzie's lunch before heading off to bed and starting the day again at 6 am.

Since I went back to work in September I've had Fridays off to spend with the kids but that is soon coming to an end.  I have mixed feelings about it as the kids are starting to get easier and the twins are definitely more enjoyable to be around.  I think I'm really going to miss them.  It's still difficult watching all three of them on my own but as the twins get older they are really start to develop their little personalities and I like getting to know them.  The weekends just fly by in a blur of family activities, running errands and trying to get stuff done around the house.

Sorry, I know I'm rambling but I wanted to touch bases and let you know that I'm still out here and will hopefully be able to post more once the enjoyable chaos is over.

No comments: