Google Webmaster Central

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weight Loss Update

It's been two weeks now since I started Jenny Craig and I have a total weight loss of 6.5 pounds. I lost 5 pounds the first week and 1.5 pounds the second. The first week of a diet I always lose a lot so the second week is really more normal and the way it should be. I think the aim is to lose 1 - 2 pounds a week which is much more sustainable in the long run.

I'm very happy with the quality and taste of the food. It is surprisingly good. I'm also not hungry all the time. They give you three meals a day plus you are supposed to eat three snacks a day. They provide two of the snacks and the third is a piece of fruit. I haven't strayed very far from the plan yet but I will have a few challenges coming up next week due to a birthday celebration for my aunt and my anniversary.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Good for you!! I started weight watchers this week - it's not easy to stay on track! I wish I could do something like jenny craig but it's just not feasible with my special dietary restrictions :(

Carrie27 said...

Congrats! I have no motivation.

J. Weight said...

Your carbohydrate sources should be a good mix of complex carbohydrates such as yams, whole grain breads, brown rice and simple carbohydrates such as fruit. Your green vegetables are pretty self explanatory